This year our theme for the yearbook is TEAMWORK, because Together, Everyone Achieves More.
If your student would like to participate in the 2022-2023 Cornelius Elementary School Yearbook Cover Contest, please have your child submit their original artwork to be entered.
- ALL artwork must be completed by the STUDENT ONLY with no assistance from the parents or siblings.
- Please create your artwork on a regular 8 ½ x 11” VERTICAL paper. Horizontal entries will be disqualified.
- Please write the student’s name and teacher on the BACK of the paper.
- It is helpful to have the school name and school year (2022-2023) within the artwork.
- Please draw bright and colorful pictures showing teamwork at school.
Turn your entry into your student’s teacher by Friday, December 16th. Principal Holbrook will review all entries and choose a winner. The winner receives a FREE YEARBOOK! Good luck!