Our amazing CES teachers and staff are taking on many additional assignments at school during this unique year. Most are working through their lunches and helping with transportation logistics long after the final bell to ensure students are safe and learning every day. All students are invited to send a card, bring in a flower, or deliver a sweet treat for their teachers and the support staff to say, “Thank You!”
Please join us in showing our appreciation on Friday, September 24th. Visit the CES Faculty and Staff page to view teacher and staff pairings or take a peek at our Teacher Favorites under the “Survey” column.
The Boo Hoo Breakfast is a special event for our CES families of kindergarten and first grade students. Please join your CES PTO on the playground at 9:00am. We’ll be ready with high-fives or hugs!
TOMORROW IS MEET THE TEACHER AT CES! Please join us Monday, August 23rd.
- 4PM-5PM- Families with the last name beginning A-K
- 5PM-6PM- Families with the last name beginning L-Z
Here’s a few things to look for while you’re at the event:
- Bring your supplies! This is a great time to drop off all of your little Cougar’s notebooks, pencils, etc. (Pro tip: Look for your teacher’s wish list! Most have it posted in their class)
- Look for the Room Parent Sign-up Sheet in your teacher’s classroom! This is a fantastic way to get involved in your student’s learning environment.
- Stop by the PTO Tables! This is the place to buy a CES t-shirt, umbrella, etc. (Pro tip: Ask us about upcoming events and volunteer opportunities! We are so glad you’re here, and can’t wait to help you get involved with our school community)