Join us Thursday, March 16th for Cornelius Celebrates the Arts! The event will include our annual talent show, book fair, student art expo and more. This event is open to all CES families!
Talent Show Information and Registration:
All CES students are invited to register for a spot in our Cornelius Celebrates the Arts Talent Show! Students can dance, sing, play an instrument or perform. They may sign up on their own, or team up with a group of friends. Help us celebrate the arts by sharing the many talents of our students!
- All spots are filled for the talent show.
- Students who are registered for the talent show will be participating in a rehearsal on Wednesday, March 15th directly after school.
- Students must provide their own music in digital format by Wednesday, March 8th.
- Performances can be no longer than TWO minutes.
- Costumes must be in accordance with the student dress code.
- Music must be school appropriate and follow CMS guidelines.
- All parents with students performing will be asked to volunteer at the Art Expo, rehearsal, event, assist with clean-up and/or contribute to these activities. This ensures we are able to continue to host this event and make it a safe, positive experience for all of our performers.
- Please email us with your questions!
This event requires a large number of volunteers. Sign up to volunteer your time or to donate supplies.
Thank You to our Sponsors!
Grand Central Academy of Performing Arts has been a long time supporter of Cornelius Celebrates the Arts, and will join us again for the 2023 show with another amazing routine. Interested in getting your child involved?! Check out the cool summer camps Grand Central will host this year!