Volunteers… now’s your chance to help where we’re needed most! The PTO is looking for volunteers to provide lunchtime coverage for our hard working CES teachers. Signing up to volunteer allows the PTO to ensure a duty-free lunch to teachers from two grades, each day. This is a separate sign-up opportunity than what you may be seeing for your individual teacher.
Before you sign-up, here are a few things to know:
- All volunteers must be REGISTERED and CLEARED with CMS prior to signing-up. If you haven’t already done so, you can register here. This process may take several days.
- Please arrive ON TIME to be checked-in and receive your assignment.
- To participate, you must be able to STAY FOR THE ENTIRE TIME. Each volunteer spot indicates a window of time you will be needed to help cover a classroom or teacher.
- When you arrive at the front desk and check-in, there will be list of teachers to cover as well as a map of classrooms. Please put your name next to a teacher’s and proceed to the classroom to help. Assignments will be on a first-come, first-served basis.
- We hope to add more dates in the future. Please continue to follow our Facebook page for additional chances to volunteer your time.
To view opportunities or to sign-up to volunteer, please visit the December Sign-Up Genius. Questions can be sent to the Cornelius PTO.