Volunteers… now’s your chance to help where we’re needed most! The PTO is looking for volunteers to provide lunchtime coverage for our hard working CES teachers. Signing up to volunteer allows the PTO to ensure a duty-free lunch to teachers from two grades, each day.
Before you sign-up, here are a few things to know:
- All volunteers must be REGISTERED and CLEARED with CMS prior to signing-up. If you haven’t already done so, you can register here. This process may take several days.
- Please arrive ON TIME to be checked-in and receive your assignment.
- To participate, you must be able to STAY FOR THE ENTIRE TIME. Each volunteer spot indicates a window of time you will be needed to help cover a classroom or teacher.
- You will receive your classroom assignment for the day from a CES PTO Board member. These will be predetermined before your arrival, and you may not be assigned to your child’s classroom. Please remember this is a school-wide initiative, and we hope to aid all of our teachers!
- We hope to add more dates in the future. Please continue to follow our Facebook page for additional chances to volunteer your time.
To view opportunities or to sign-up to volunteer, please visit the October Sign-Up Genius or November Sign-Up Genius. Questions can be sent to the Cornelius PTO.