The Cornelius Elementary PTO’s 1st Annual Investing In Excellence Silent Auction Fundraiser was a huge success because of YOU!
The PTO would like to thank all the attendees, volunteers, silent/live auction contributors, and donors who helped to make our kick-off event to the
“Investing In Excellence” capital campaign a success. With your help, we raised over $10,000. This money will go towards our annual fundraising goal of $68,000.
This money will go towards three main areas:
- Building classroom libraries
- Funding continuing education for teachers and staff
- Funding grants for teachers to be used in the classrooms.
Our fundraising dollars also go to support many other CES initiatives, such as:
- Hospitality, e.g., teacher appreciation
- Grounds and beautification projects
- End of year ice-cream social for all students
- 5th Grade Awards Ceremony.
If you were not able to attend the event, we encourage families to contribute to our Investing in Excellence campaign. Donations can be made through check, cash, or our online PTO store at: https://corneliuspto.org/online-store/.
Again, we thank you for joining us in “Investing In Excellence” at CES.