Support Cornelius Elementary PTO by bidding in the 8th Annual CES PTO Virtual Silent Auction! The auction will open Sunday, September 18th at 10:00am and close on Thursday, September 22nd at 10:00PM.
The proceeds from this community-wide event will fund CES PTO initiatives such as:
- Classroom grants and technology
- Educational events and assemblies for students
- Continuing Education seminars for teachers
- Much needed facility repairs/improvements
If you would like to donate an item or service to the auction, please reach out to our committee chair, Nicole Monacell.
Helpful Tips & Tricks
- Access the CES PTO Auction and get ready to have some fun! There is no need to download an app – everything can be accessed through a website on your home computer or mobile device.
- You can view our online auction items without setting up an account! When you are ready to bid on an item, you will create an account by providing your name and email address. This allows us to communicate with bidders during and after the auction.
- A Proxy bid allows you to enter the maximum amount you are willing to spend. The system will bid for you, up to your entered amount, as additional bids are entered on the item. Win without watching!
- We have a limited number of “Buy Now” items. Log in early to guarantee your shot at these exclusive prizes!
- Once the auction closes on Thursday, an invoice will be sent to all winning bidders. The invoice will contain a link to pay for your item with a credit card, debit card, or through PayPal.
- Your invoice serves as your receipt. All donations are tax deductible. The CES PTO EIN is 20-4722632.
- Once all items on your invoice are paid for, electronic items will be sent to your email address on file by October 15th. We will contact you by email to coordinate delivery of physical items. They will be delivered to your doorstep (Cornelius residents only)!